Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Welcome to My Blog!

This is my first attempt at blogging since my freshman year, three years ago.  I am a senior at the University of Oklahoma, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Nonprofit Studies.  I have a heart condition which was diagnosed shortly after birth.  Working with kids with health conditions like me has long been a passion of mine.  I received a Wish Trip from Make-A-Wish when I was 10 years old.  Since then, it has been a goal of mine to work for Make-A-Wish.  I got to intern with Make-A-Wish in the summer of 2019 and hope to start a career there when I graduate next year.  I'm really looking forward to the mythology and folklore class this semester.  I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Story: A Rocky Rescue

Brother and sister Mat and Sharn walked through the forest. They were going to their secret hideaway, a beautiful spring deep in the trees. ...