Saturday, September 19, 2020

Week 4 Review

I thought the Breathing Recalibration Station would be very beneficial for many people. I try to take deep breaths to calm myself down, but sometimes I just end up freaking out and hyperventilating. Especially during this time of stress and uncertainty, it's much more difficult to stay calm, but doing breathing recalibration can be helpful. 

Breathing Recalibration Station, from Thursday's Course Announcements

The video of kids learning to use a typewriter was so cute! I personally have a general idea of how a typewriter works, but I too have never used one, and the video got me interesting in trying to use a typewriter myself. I watch FBE videos fairly often; I usually watch Teens React more than I watch Kids React, but I noticed one of the kids, Troy, in the video is also commonly seen in Teens React now. I actually found out as I was watching the video and looked him up on Wikipedia, but apparently he was also a contestant on MasterChef Junior when he was 12! I remember seeing a couple episodes of his season, but I never made that connection when I saw him on FBE.

"Kids React to Typewriters" via YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Story: A Rocky Rescue

Brother and sister Mat and Sharn walked through the forest. They were going to their secret hideaway, a beautiful spring deep in the trees. ...