Thursday, August 27, 2020

Technology

I was pretty familiar with the tools that was explained in the assignment. However, I just never got around to adding them to my computer. Sometimes I just start going fast and I find it easier to Google a word count tool in a separate tab. Due to my memory, I easily forget web addresses for certain websites, so I almost always bookmark websites for my classes, whether it be online books, Canvas, or a separate website that I will use often in the class. 

I have been very familiar with the online environment for classes. Even in high school, I took online classes for college credit. In addition, it's easier for me to search through my notes via computer than it is to file through thirty pieces of paper. Due to my memory loss, I've recorded lectures for a very long time, and I've also used my computer to take notes instead of writing them manually. I'm a faster typer than I am writer, so it's easier for me to type what the professor is saying rather than trying to write it all down. It's also easier for me to multitask while on the computer instead of trying to juggle a ton of different things that are sprawled out on my desk. 

I'm very excited for this online class! Hopefully this format will help me expand my computer knowledge and skills.

"Spongebob Squarepants Internet" via Giphy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 11 Story: A Rocky Rescue

Brother and sister Mat and Sharn walked through the forest. They were going to their secret hideaway, a beautiful spring deep in the trees. ...